Monday 17 October 2011

An excited little me!!!

So, I think I mentioned that I had signed on the dotted line to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator....well, things are beginning to happen!  My starter kit arrived today and it's full of lovely things that I just can't wait to play with......
It's not the best picture but you get the idea. 

My launch party is on November 10th and I am getting very excited....best be making up some samples pretty soon.  I went to the regional quarterly traning on Saturday and had a great time.  The girls are all so lovely and so very talented but I think I'm going to enjoy this.
We made some great projects and I recieved some great swaps!!  I will share the projects with you just as soon as I finish them off.
And then (crikey...do I ever stop rambling!) my lovely Mum and Dad have bought me a fab crafting bag on wheels to go to my workshops with, they are the best!!

Well, thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous to know it has all arrived safe and sound, I am looking forward to seeing your creations !!! The bag sounds great too, well done Mum and Dad x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.