Wednesday 19 October 2011

Engagement Presents ???

We have been invited to an engagement party on Saturday night and I have been racking my brain as to what to buy the happy couple!!!  As with most people these days, they live together and have most things they need but I don't want to go empty handed.

So, I've gone for a really unoriginal bottle of champers....

My plan was to re-label it but I am quickly running out of time and so I have done this......



All supplies are SU as I used my starter kit that arrived yesterday!!!  The stamp is from a set called easy events which has a stamp  for every occasion.  The cardstock is island indigo and very vanilla.

Personally, I can't stand champagne (I'm a cheap date!) so I would be disappointed with this but hopefully they won't be....

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. It looks really nice... I am also cheap... so cheap I don't even drink wine !! horrible tasting stuff.. We have bottles of the stuff in a unit that people kindly give...
    Have a lovely time at the wedding...
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.