Monday 24 October 2011

Delicate Doilies.

Oh my goodness!!!! 

I have just been looking at ebay and I saw that I had a message on there from this guy asking me why I hadn't paid for a comic I had bid on!!!!!!  I have a case open against me and everything but all I can think of is my delightful son has been looking and bidding away happily......
I replied, apologising profusely, and explained.  I did offer to still buy the comic if he hadn't managed to re sell it but how awful!!!

Anyway, now I am over my shock, I received a new stamp set called delicate doilies and was having a play at the weekend.....

It's a really lovely set and one I think I'll use lots.  The colours are the new in colours for SU this year, pool party, calypso coral and lucky limeade.

We have a fairly quiet week planned this week and then away for the weekend....Cadbury World here we come!!! The boys know they are going away but don't know where to but they will be in heaven...especially Aaron who does have a particularly sweet tooth!!(don't know who he takes after....ha.....ha!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.