Monday 5 September 2011

Yippee....

.....I have finally made a start with Elliots Thank you cards.

Since my holiday I just don't feel inspired and have found a million and one things to do instead of craft (shocking, I know!!!)

I have made just 4 but thats a start and with the boys going back to school tomorrow I'm sure I will have more time on my hands.
I have made little postcard type cards....
The punches are from SU - Extra large round tab punch and the tiny tags stamps and punch

Same SU punch and the paper is Serif (picnic in the park)

The stamp is from SU punched with the scallop circle and the paper the same as before.

As above....
I still have another 7 to make but at least I've made a start......

I have a question.....I have been invited to a baby shower.  I have decided to buy the mother to be some special toiletries for her as I want to buy the baby something when he/she arrives but do I make her a card for the shower and if so what should it say? (I haven't been to one before!)

Also, just to let you know, I completed the 11 mile midnight walk on Saturday.  I did it in 3hrs 15mins which I'm quite happy about.  It was a nice thing to do and would do it again although the last mile was a real struggle!!!!

Anyway, Thanks for stopping by.
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. these are lovely... I have not been to a baby shower either..so not really sure.. I have just googled and it does mention gifts but nothing about cards.. I would make a card just to be different.. I am just not sure what I would put on it... Another idea if you have the time is to make a book, decorated on each page with pockets and room for photo,s so they can add things as the time passes..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.