Monday 12 September 2011

I'm Done.....

Well, I think I have finally finished Elliots thank you cards, thank goodness!!!  I have a huge amount of birthdays in October though so I'll have to keep going!!!




The main flower stamp is from a hostess set from SU called A Slice of Life.  I have coloured the flowers in using the SU blender pen.
The background stamps and leaf are from SU (sanded and french foliage).  I have covered the top leaf with crackle glaze.

I received my goodies from the Stampin Up party from last week and I have been playing.  I did buy a couple of men type stamps so I now have no excuses when in comes to man cards!!!

We have had a quiet week really and now fully immersed in the school routine again!! Amazing how it doesn't take long....Football has also started (Yippee!) so bang goes my lie ins on a Sunday!!!!  Aaron did get Tornado of the Week (they play for a team called Thatcham Tornadoes!!) so he is very happy and motivated for the season ahead!!!

Best get started on the October birthdays....thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.