Friday 2 September 2011

All sorted....

I can safely say I am ready!!!!!

We are all ready for school.....more uniform bought and named, new lunchbox ordered (after alot of aggrevation and specific requirements from a very fussy son!), shoes and new backpack purchased....phew, it's exhausting!

I haven't had any time to make anything new since getting back from our holiday but I thought I would show you Elliots birthday card (it's spookily similar to a card in a previous post but I won't tell if you don't!)



I have Thank you cards to make (from Elliots Birthday), a pile of ironing as high as Blackpool tower, an 18th birthday card for my niece for next week and my midnight walk tomorrow night!!!!!

Does life ever slow down?  Oh well, I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for stopping by
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.