Wednesday 21 September 2011

50th Birthday.

I have been to the Drs today and after being told for years that it was tendon trouble, they now think its a ganglion!!!  I've got a keep an eye on it and if it doesn't improve they could operate!!!

How would I manage without crafting for a while???

Anyway, I have done the 50th card for my friends Mum.  My brief was pretty and girly.....What do you think?




 I've stamped the background using a SU set called Greenhouse Garden (its a two step stamp set!)  The butterfly has been die cut, the top layer of the butterfly has been spritzed with cosmic shimmer mica mists and the strip of pearls is from SU.


The 'mum' and '50' have been die cut and the shape is half the top note die.  The bottom layer has been embossed and the top layer was also spritzed.  The two small flowers have been stamped, cut out and glazed.

I do struggle when I'm asked to do cards for others, it must be a confidence thing but hopefully she'll like it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love those butterflies, and the colour scheme is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.