Saturday 20 August 2011

Same but different....AGAIN!!!!

So, the sun has finally made an apperance and it's quite warm out there now!!

I have been busy trying to get everything ready for our hols and its not going too bad.  One suitcase packed (and underweight!) and hopefully just one more to go!!!  Last year I did manage 3 suitcases for the 4 of us but I am hopeful I can get it all in 2 this year!!!!  Its all those last minute things we all forget about though so I'll have to wait and see.

I have made a card for my nephews daughter whose birthday it is soon after we get back so I am trying to be organised.  It's using the same stamp as on the previous girly card but it's different!

I bought some mica powders recently and am still finding ways to use them but I stamped the little girl with versamark and embossed it with a cosmic shimmer embossing powder and then coloured the necklace with the mica powder as a paint.  It does look pretty good when moved about in the light!

Not a great picture but you get the idea.....


I am off to try and sort a few more things out and try and make upstairs look a bit less like a chinese laundry - I have clothes hanging everywhere!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.