Friday 8 July 2011

Who'd have guessed it.....

.....I've finally joined the 21st century. 

Not only am I a blogger, now I have a webcam and am on Skype.  I am quite impressed with how technical I am becoming.  I had my first conversation via the webcam with my Mum this evening and the boys (including my husband) did a moonie to her....typical boyish behaviour!!!

The second of my card order was for a man and had to be postable (flat so cheaper).  I kept looking and looking at this and wasn't sure about it but it went down well so I guess it was ok (either that, or my lady at work is a good actress!)


I need some help.....please.  I need a new camera and any recommendations or advice would be great.

Materials used: grey lined backing paper from stash already, turquoise paper printed from Kirsty Wiseman CD postage stamp die, bike stamp from see-d's, postacard stamped using xyron design runner, happy birthday stamp from SU.

That it for tonight...I have one more card to do to complete the order so I'll be back soon.
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.