Wednesday 6 July 2011

I'm ever hopeful!!!!

 Evening All,

I've been to a Stampin Up party today.......that means I've spent more money....but I have come to the conclusion that life is too short and why the hell not!!!!!
I was quite good, didn't spend as much as I could have but I guess that's always the way!

Anyway, I've just got an order from a lady at work so I have been working on those and I asked my husband if I could give up work and do this full time.  To my surprise he said.....Yes!!!!!!! but very quickly backed it up with "If you can make as much money making cards as you do at work, then fine, do it".
Ah......not sure that is going to happen anytime soon so bang goes that idea....I'm ever hopeful!!!

So, the order was for a sister card, a male card (great...) and an anniversary card.  The request was postable cards so no big embellishments, girly for the sister card and whatever for the other two....so here's the sister card.


The pink and green papers were free from a magazine ages ago so not sure which one.  The spotty background is stamped with a stamp from SU (bird on a branch set) and not sure about the flower stamp...how rubbish am I???  No answers back on that please...lol.


I've just got to finish the male card and then do the anniversary card so in the words of Arnie....I'll be back!!!!

Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.