Monday 11 July 2011

Happy Anniversary..

So....I have finished the order for the lady at work and got paid for them but do you know what....I felt mean taking her money (I am NEVER going to make a fortune).  When people say "how much do I owe you?"  I always say..."Oh, don't worry!!"
Oh well, this time it went ok.


The card was for an anniversary and although it's really simple, I really quite liked it.
This is made entirely from Stampin Up, the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the tiny tag set, old olive and ballet blue ink pads.

I am entering this into the following challenges;
I Did it Creations - Floral
Quirky Crafts - #14 No patterned paper
Scrappy Frogs - Summer flowers
One Stop Crafts - #139 Summertime
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - All about flowers
Crafts and Me - Favourite stamp/image




Thanks for stopping by...
Take care xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Clair, lovely card, very pretty. Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge. Pop back this Friday/Saturday to vote for your favourites and get your blogging buddies to vote for you too!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Gorgeous stamps and love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and elegant. Thank you for joining in with my challenge on Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clair, Thanks for popping by my blog.
    This is a gorgeous card, love the colours and stamps you have used.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.