Monday 23 May 2011

Wow...what a week!

The Brown household has had a great week....

First of all, Wednesday night Elliot won Supporters Player of the year at his football presentation.  Thursday the boys had a fun run at school and Elliot came first, Aaron did fabulously coming from last to fourth!! Thursday night Aaron and I went to Portsmouth to see Olly Murs (x factor) in concert and seeing Aaron having sooo much fun was just priceless. And then on Saturday night we all went to Newbury races, had a few winners and then watched The Wanted in concert.... so all in all it was quite an exciting week for everyone.

I finished the baby boy card that I mentioned.  It is pretty much the same as the baby girl one but I've used buttons instead of flowers.
It's not a great picture as usual (and there I was thinking I had made progress with the whole photo thing!) but I haven't got long before our wedding anniversary so I'm still hoping!!!!

Life seems to continue to be hectic for us so I may not be posting too much for the next couple of weeks but I'll try.
Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.