Monday 2 May 2011

May Birthdays...

I have soooo many birthdays this month and worst of all, alot of them are men!  Arrghh!!!
Everyone says the same but mens cards are so hard, why is that?  They are quite simple human beings really but still I panic every time I have to make one.

This one is for my father in law.  Whilst I was waiting for the boys over the holidays I picked up Papercraft essentials magazine (issue 67) and with it was a free booklet with sheets from www.craftsuprint.com.  I haven't used them  before but this particular sheet caught my eye.  My FIL does enjoy a flutter on the horses from time to time so this was perfect for him.

The picture needed cutting out which I am not great at and I didn't use all the layers but I think he'll have a chuckle at this.

So, the royal wedding has been and gone, wasn't it lovely?  We all went to my mums and had a full english breakfast, courtesy of my husband who cooked for 11 and washed up!!! It was a lovely day and something for us to celebrate too.  We live about 10 minutes from Bucklebury (where Kate is from) and it was good fun trying to spot some friends on the local news......We did drive past the festivities before heading over to my Mums, it was fab!!!

I have taken other photos recently of some bits but as I have said before my camera is awful.  We have our 10th wedding anniversary next month so I have already started dropping very big hints about a camera being at the top of my wish list.....so, here's hoping!!!!

We are all back to school and work tomorrow and back to the rat race but I do like a bit of routine...... 
Take care xxx
Materials used: Free sheet from Craftsuprinrt, ivory linen and dark green cardstock and large gold brads .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.