Friday 4 March 2011

Rainy days..

Good Evening One and All,  hope things are well.

So....I've decided to enter my first challenge.  It's My Time to Craft Challenge 130 "Infants".  The cards have to be either for children or have children on. 

Here is my take on it....


I've use SU 'love letter' patterned papers, the SU flower punch and then the stamp is by papermania 'Nostalgia - Rainy Days'.  I used a ruby red promarker to colour her in and then a stardust sakura pen on the umbrella and raindrops.

I made another card using the same stamp set (Windy Days) but I have decided not to enter this card.

 Again, not the best picture and its not easy to see but its an easel card.  I do think the stamps are lovely though.

So, wish me luck and I'll let you know how I get on and if I enter anymore.
Have a fab weekend.

Clair x

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cards, great colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.