Saturday 5 March 2011

On a roll....

Now I've entered one challenge I have the bug and want to enter more!!

I came across this "black white and one other colour" on the One Stop craft challenge so I've entered this card.


Its very clean and simple but pretty I think....

Of course, you've guessed, the stamp sets are from SU, Baroque Motifs and the sentiment is from Cheers and Wishes.  The ribbon is Anita's and the scallop and circle punch is also from SU.

My DH (darling husband) is getting slightly concerned with my growing addiction for two reasons, the space (I keep trying to convince him I need a dedicated craft room!) and the mounting costs he can foresee!  He's extremely happy that it keeps me quiet and that he's free to have the remote control!!
So, until next time....

Clair x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Clair. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.