Thursday 17 March 2011

Gifts galore..

Hasn't it been lovely seeing some sunshine?  It just makes me feel sooo much better.
I haven't been doing too many crafty bits for a while, I just seem to be busy with lots of other things which isn't good.
I was thinking about my sons teacher at school the other day and all the gifts she receives at the end of term, she must be sick of the sight of chocolate so I decided to make her a small gift box of notelet cards.

My four little cards

The box and envelope




I used the SU cottage garden stamp set with Ballet Blue and So Saffron ink pads.

Hopefully she will like them but it'll certainly make a change from all the unoriginal chocolate she gets.

I have another busy weekend ahead, am having to work on Saturday morning and then I have my nephew and his girlfriend coming over for dinner, the men, though, will be sat watching the rugby no doubt.  I understand England is doing well!!!  At least us ladies can chat chat chat.......
Then its football on Sunday. (I do hope I don't have a repeat of last week!)  Not sure what the weather is supposed to be like but it is miserable if its cold and wet!!

So, till next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.