Sunday 13 March 2011

Bling....

Hi there, where has this week gone?  Hasn't it flown?

So, I was back on the football sideline today as my son was feeling better but as I am sitting here all I can hear is my DH still giving constructive advice...it's 6pm and I'm still hearing it!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH.

I am entering two challenges this week, My Time to Craft and Stampin B's Design.  The theme is jewels and bling so here it is.....


I do have one reason to be happy today tho,  We have booked our summer holiday!!  Yippee...but only five months to go!  Hopefully we'll have some sun before then though!

The advice is still happening so I think I'll go and lock myself in my craft room so see you next time!!!

Clair xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.