Monday 7 March 2011

Another week...

Can you believe how quick the weeks are going by ?  I still remember a time when the weeks seemed to take forever but I guess that comes with getting older!
I didn't have to stand on the side of a freezing football pitch this weekend which was a bonus as my son wasn't feeling too great...nothing serious though so I was grateful of the rest from football!!

Entering another challenge, this one is from Stampin B's design and the theme is music.

 Again the picture is shocking and doesn't do the card justice really.  I think it must be my camera as I have been practising (couldn't possibly be me!!!!) so along with umpteen other things I NEED, I'll have to invest in a new camera.

The trombone ( I think thats what that is!) is from The Stamp Man, the paper is from SU and I used the tea stain ink from the SU distressing kit.  I have gone over the swirls with a sakura stardust pen but the photo doesn't pick that up.

So, have a great week,
Bye for now
Clair x

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful image you used and the card is so pretty. Sorry if you have to purchase a new camera...I'm sure you had rather be buying new crafting supplies. LOL So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week for the music challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.