Thursday 17 February 2011

Hello and Welcome.....

....how exciting!!  I have been following a number of blogs over the past few months and suddenly on a whim I have decided to start my own.  I am very disorganised as I haven't anything to show tonight but as I get used to things I will start showing my attempts at card making and scrapbooking.

If I'm completely honest, I'm not sure how often I will be able to make an apperance but I think at least a couple of times a week will be feesible.  I'm also unsure of who will be interested in my creations and ramblings so I guess I'll have to wait and see.  I'll appreciate any comments/advice along the way.

So, heres to my new life as a blogger....I'm looking forward to it.
Bye for now,

Clair xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.